Posted to users@cxf.apache.org by bsh <bo...@gmail.com> on 2014/10/12 01:18:31 UTC

How to set max threads in a WorkQueue

Hello,

I'm using CXF for consomming REST and SOAP services.

I use the async mode to minimize the number of threads, my problem is i
can't find how to change the max number of threads used by the WorkQueue.

When i tried to see the CXF code, i found that CXF try to find a worker with
"default" name, if it can't find it, he create a new one with default values
(250 as max threads).

How to specify the properties of the default Worker ?

My other question, is it possible to use the NIO threads to execute my
callback ? Because in the code, the handleResponseOnWorkQueue is called with
: handleResponseOnWorkqueue(false, true) ((allowCurrentThread = false, and
forceWQ= true).

I'm not using the spring framework.

Regards

Re: How to set max threads in a WorkQueue

Posted by Sergey Beryozkin <sb...@gmail.com>.
Hi
On 15/10/14 12:09, bsh wrote:
> Hello,
>
> Anyone has a response for my question ?
>
> Is it possible to fix the properties of the thread pool used by CXF in async
> mode (default workers, and IO Dispatcher) ?

Can you clarify please why do you need to control it, should it be up to
the container to supply the threads in the async mode ?

Thanks, Sergey