Posted to java-user@axis.apache.org by Fabien Couble <fa...@capgemini.com> on 2006/07/10 10:40:36 UTC

[AXIS2] Problem to engage a module at the client side

Hello,
I still have a problem to engage a module at the client side.
To engage the module, I just put the following command in my client code:

ConfigurationContext configContext = ConfigurationContextFactory.createConfigurationContextFromFileSystem("D:/eclipse_workspace/axis2", "D:/eclipse_workspace/axis2/conf/axis2.xml");
sender = new ServiceClient(configContext, null);
sender.engageModule(new QName(Constants.MODULE_ADDRESSING));
sender.engageModule(new QName("logging"));
sender.setOptions(options);
sender.sendReceiveNonBlocking(payload, callback);

But an exception is raised at the client side. The exception is the following:

Exception in thread "Axis2 Task" java.lang.NoClassDefFoundError: javax/servlet/http/HttpServlet

at java.net.URLClassLoader.defineClass(Unknown Source)

at java.net.URLClassLoader.access$100(Unknown Source)

at org.apache.axis2.handlers.soapmonitor.SOAPMonitorHandler.invoke(SOAPMonitorHandler.java:107)

at org.apache.axis2.engine.Phase.invoke(Phase.java:381)

at org.apache.axis2.engine.AxisEngine.invoke(AxisEngine.java:473)

at org.apache.axis2.engine.AxisEngine.sendFault(AxisEngine.java:610)

at org.apache.axis2.transport.http.HTTPWorker.processRequest(HTTPWorker.java:292)

at org.apache.axis2.transport.http.server.SimpleConnectionThread.run(SimpleConnectionThread.java:92)

at edu.emory.mathcs.backport.java.util.concurrent.ThreadPoolExecutor$Worker.runTask(ThreadPoolExecutor.java:650)

at edu.emory.mathcs.backport.java.util.concurrent.ThreadPoolExecutor$Worker.run(ThreadPoolExecutor.java:675)

at java.lang.Thread.run(Unknown Source)

Please, help me because I'm very confused.

Fabien

Re: [AXIS2] Problem to engage a module at the client side

Posted by Ajith Ranabahu <aj...@gmail.com>.
Hi,
This puzzles me! The module should work since you seem to have all the
entries in place in proper order.
Care to open a Jira ?

Ajith

Posted by Fabien Couble <fa...@capgemini.com>.
As I haven't any answer, I am trying again

Please help me...
Fabien
  i still have the same problem -> my module is not executed in the client side...

  1) This is a part of my client code:

  ConfigurationContext configContext = ConfigurationContextFactory.createConfigurationContextFromFileSystem("D:/eclipse_workspace/axis2", "D:/eclipse_workspace/axis2/conf/axis2.xml");

  //Non-Blocking Invocation
  sender = new ServiceClient(configContext, null);
  sender.setOptions(options);
  sender.sendReceiveNonBlocking(payload, callback);

  2) This is the content of the D:/eclipse_workspace/axis2 directory:

  D:/eclipse_workspace/axis2

              |---------conf
              |            |
              |            |---------axis2.xml

              |---------modules
              |            |
              |            |-----------------logging.mar
              |            |-----------------addressing.mar

              |---------services
              |            |
> [...]

                  <order phase="PostDispatch"/>
              </handler>
          </phase>
          <!--      user can add his own phases to this area  -->
          <phase name="logging"/>
          <phase name="OperationInFaultPhase"/>
    <phase name="soapmonitorPhase"/>
      </phaseOrder>
      <phaseOrder type="Outfaultflow">
          <!--      user can add his own phases to this area  -->
          <phase name="logging"/>
          <phase name="OperationOutFaultPhase"/>
          <phase name="soapmonitorPhase"/>
    <phase name="PolicyDetermination"/>
          <phase name="MessageOut"/>
      </phaseOrder>

  5) This is my module.xml file

  <module name="logging">
  <Description> This is a test module! </Description>
      <inflow>
          <handler name="InFlowLogHandler" class="userguide.loggingmodule.LogHandler">

          <handler name="OutFlowLogHandler" class="userguide.loggingmodule.LogHandler">
              <order phase="logging"/>
          </handler>
      </outflow>

      <Outfaultflow>
          <handler name="FaultOutFlowLogHandler" class="userguide.loggingmodule.LogHandler">
              <order phase="logging"/>
          </handler>
      </Outfaultflow>

      <INfaultflow>
          <handler name="FaultInFlowLogHandler" class="userguide.loggingmodule.LogHandler">
              <order phase="logging"/>
          </handler>
      </INfaultflow>
  </module>

  6) This is the content of logging.mar

  logging.mar

              |---------META-INF
              |            |---------module.xml

              |---------userguide
              |            |
              |            |-----------loggingmodule

                                              |--------------LogHandler.class
                                              |--------------LogHandler.java

  7) Finally, this is the code in the LogHandler.java file

  package userguide.loggingmodule;

  import org.apache.axis2.AxisFault;
  import org.apache.axis2.context.MessageContext;
  import org.apache.axis2.handlers.AbstractHandler;
  import org.apache.commons.logging.Log;

  import javax.xml.namespace.QName;

  public class LogHandler extends AbstractHandler{
   private static final Log log = LogFactory.getLog(LogHandler.class);
      private QName name;

      public QName getName() {
          return name;
      }

      public void invoke(MessageContext msgContext) throws AxisFault {
       System.out.println("TRACE LOGHANDLER --> Module LOGGING - Méthode Invoke");

Posted by Fabien Couble <fa...@capgemini.com>.
i still have the same problem -> my module is not executed in the client side...

1) This is a part of my client code:

ConfigurationContext configContext = ConfigurationContextFactory.createConfigurationContextFromFileSystem("D:/eclipse_workspace/axis2", "D:/eclipse_workspace/axis2/conf/axis2.xml");

//Non-Blocking Invocation
sender = new ServiceClient(configContext, null);
sender.setOptions(options);
sender.sendReceiveNonBlocking(payload, callback);

2) This is the content of the D:/eclipse_workspace/axis2 directory:

D:/eclipse_workspace/axis2

            |---------conf
            |            |
            |            |---------axis2.xml

            |---------modules
            |            |
            |            |-----------------logging.mar
            |            |-----------------addressing.mar

            |---------services
            |            |
> [...]

<Description> This is a test module! </Description>
    <inflow>
        <handler name="InFlowLogHandler" class="userguide.loggingmodule.LogHandler">
            <order phase="logging"/>
        </handler>
    </inflow>

    <outflow>
        <handler name="OutFlowLogHandler" class="userguide.loggingmodule.LogHandler">
            <order phase="logging"/>
        </handler>
    </outflow>

    <Outfaultflow>
        <handler name="FaultOutFlowLogHandler" class="userguide.loggingmodule.LogHandler">
            <order phase="logging"/>
        </handler>
    </Outfaultflow>

    <INfaultflow>
        <handler name="FaultInFlowLogHandler" class="userguide.loggingmodule.LogHandler">

            |---------userguide
            |            |

Posted by Fabien Couble <fa...@capgemini.com>.
Okay Ajith,
But my modules are engaged in the client side. I'm sure of that because I have checked.
The only thing is that the module is not executed.
Can you have a look to the axis2.xml file of my client. Maybe, there is a problem?
Posted by Fabien Couble <fa...@capgemini.com>.
Okay Ajith,

Posted by Ajith Ranabahu <aj...@gmail.com>.
Hi,