Posted to user@ignite.apache.org by Igor Sapego <is...@apache.org> on 2019/07/12 14:31:44 UTC

Abandoning support of Visual Studio 2010

Hello Igniters,

Soon there will be Ignite 3.0, so I though this may be a good time
to speak about abandoning Visual Studio 2010 (msvc 10.0) support,
which will allow us to move to more modern features in Ignite C++.

Any thoughts or objections? Are there people which will be critically
affected by this? What are version of VS you are using, if you are
using one?

Best Regards,
Igor

Re: Abandoning support of Visual Studio 2010

Posted by Majid Salimi <ma...@gmail.com>.
Unsubscribe

--

*Regards,Majid Salimi BeniM.Sc. Student of Computer Engineering,Department
of Computer Science and Engineering & IT*