Posted to user@ambari.apache.org by Lian Jiang <ji...@gmail.com> on 2018/05/15 18:18:26 UTC

use HTTPS yum repo server for ambari blueprint

Hi,

I am installing a cluster using ambari blueprint in a data center. Since
this cluster does not have internet access, we created a HTTPS yum repo to
host packages needed by ambari.

The problem is - HDP-2.6.4.0-91.xml only shows how to access a HTTP based
yum repo and ambari will not be able to connect to our HTTPS yum repo
without providing SSL settings (e.g. sslcacert,
sslclientcer,sslclientkey,sslverify) in HDP-2.6.4.0-91.xml. Can ambari
support HTTPS yum repos?

Thanks for any hints.