Posted to solr-user@lucene.apache.org by Andre Lopes <lo...@gmail.com> on 2012/07/29 21:45:49 UTC

Tools for schema.xml generation and to import from a database

Hi,

I'm new to Solr. I've installed 3.6.1 but I'm a little bit confused
about what and how to do next. I will use the Jetty version for now.

Two poinst I need to know:

1 - I've 2 views that I would like to import to Solr. I think I must
do a schema.xml and then import data to that schema. I'm correct with
this one?

2 - About tools to autogenerate the schema.xml, there are any? And
about tools to import data to the schema, there are any(I'm using
Python)?

Please give me some clues.

Thanks,

Best Regards,
André.

Re: Tools for schema.xml generation and to import from a database

Posted by Andre Lopes <lo...@gmail.com>.
Thanks for the reply Alexandre,

I will test your clues as soon as possible.

Best Regards,

Posted by Alexandre Rafalovitch <ar...@gmail.com>.