Posted to taglibs-dev@jakarta.apache.org by Felipe Leme <ja...@felipeal.net> on 2004/05/11 03:54:12 UTC

[vote] string 1.1.0 release

Hi all,

I have fixed some bugs on the String Taglib a couple of months ago, and
no bugs have been opened since then. As Henri had already added some new
tags since 1.0.1, I think it's a good time for a new minor release.

Therefore, I'd like to propose a new String 1.1.0 release:

[ ] +1 Release String 1.1.0
[ ] -0 Do not release, please explain why

If we get enough votes, I can do the release over the weekend.

Regards,

Felipe

Re: [vote] string 1.1.0 release

Posted by Glenn Nielsen <gl...@mail.more.net>.
+1, and I can help if needed with the release.

Re: [vote] string 1.1.0 release

Posted by Matti Härö <ma...@infosto.fi>.
> [X] +1 Release String 1.1.0
> [ ] -0 Do not release, please explain why

Matti Härö

Re: [vote] string 1.1.0 release

Posted by Pierre Delisle <Pi...@Sun.COM>.
[X] +1 Release String 1.1.0

    -- Pierre

Re: [vote] string 1.1.0 release

Posted by Kris Schneider <kr...@dotech.com>.
[x] +1 Release String 1.1.0

--
Kris Schneider <ma...@dotech.com>
D.O.Tech       <http://www.dotech.com/>

Re: [vote] string 1.1.0 release

Posted by Justyna Horwat <Ju...@Sun.COM>.
[X] +1 Release String 1.1.0
[ ] -1 Do not release, please explain why

Justyna

Re: [vote] string 1.1.0 release

Posted by Henri Yandell <ba...@generationjava.com>.
+1, though in spirit +0 as I've not got time to assist in such a release.

Hen

Re: [vote] string 1.1.0 release

Posted by Jailton Lopes <ja...@yahoo.com>.
[X] +1 Release String 1.1.0

RE: [vote] string 1.1.0 release

Posted by Martin Cooper <ma...@apache.org>.
+0 for the same reason as Hen - no time to help right now.

--
Martin Cooper