Posted to user@jmeter.apache.org by sebb <se...@gmail.com> on 2010/08/26 12:33:51 UTC

Re: Remote test freezes after one request, when using any listener

On 26 August 2010 11:25, Alexander Fedulov
<al...@fokus.fraunhofer.de> wrote:
> Hi all.
>
> I am using jmeter-2.4 and trying to perform the remote test execution.
> Whenever my test plan contains a listener, only one request is sent (instead
> of, say 5, that where specified in the plan). I have tried changing the mode
> to Hold on the remote machine , but it did not fix the problem. Would
> appreciate your help.

That sounds like a network configuration problem - are there any
routers etc between your client and server systems?

Check the JMeter logs on both client and server.

Try running the same test with the client and server on the same network.

Posted by Alexander Fedulov <al...@fokus.fraunhofer.de>.
Great, that fixed it. I have changed the entry in the /etc/hosts to map
directly to my actual IP address and it worked out.

Posted by sebb <se...@gmail.com>.

Posted by Alexander Fedulov <al...@fokus.fraunhofer.de>.