Posted to user@roller.apache.org by Bryan Field-Elliot <br...@netmeme.org> on 2005/11/30 17:24:35 UTC

regenerating roller search index (lucene)

We seem to have blown away our lucene index, accidentally. What is the
recommended method of asking Roller (2.0) to regenerate the whole lucene
index from scratch?

Thank you,

Bryan

Re: regenerating roller search index (lucene)

Posted by Dave Johnson <da...@rollerweblogger.org>.
Delete the index directory and Roller will recreate it - Dave