Posted to users@nifi.apache.org by Colin Williams <co...@gmail.com> on 2018/10/19 17:35:49 UTC

Processor not found on loading template. But exists in the AddProcessor menu.

We've exported a template from a instance running 1.4.0 and also
copied a custom processor nar bundle from this instance. I'd like to
load the template to understand the flow without access to the running
instance we sourced it from.

I get an error that the custom processor is not found, but I see it
from Add Processor menu. Is there a bug in 1.4.0 which might cause
this? Is there another issue regarding exporting and importing
templates in 1.4.0? Can someone suggest a fix for the issue? Also is
there an easy way to enable debugging logs for the binary version?

Thanks,

Colin Williams

Re: Processor not found on loading template. But exists in the AddProcessor menu.

Posted by Colin Williams <co...@gmail.com>.
After looking at the xml more, it appears some of <processor> tags
which contain the com.comp.cp.nifi.processor.JsonValidateProcessor
have the unversioned bundle and some do not. Then maybe this is the
cause of the issue.

In regards to versioning, the NAR was built for 1.4 and it looks like
the pom is using 1.4 dependencies. I didn't see other deployed nars.
We pulled the NAR off the server, and only saw one custom NAR
deployed. Then I'm not sure regarding the source.

However we removed the processor creating a new template. Then I've
been able to move forward with my own work without this functioning.
Thanks for your help!

Posted by Bryan Bende <bb...@gmail.com>.

Posted by Colin Williams <co...@gmail.com>.
Hi Bryan,