Posted to slide-user@jakarta.apache.org by Gaurav Khanna <kh...@yahoo.com> on 2004/03/12 00:30:11 UTC

Does the slide webdav client support SSL?

Are there any configuration settings required to enable it to support SSL?

Re: Does the slide webdav client support SSL?

Posted by Martin Dulisch <md...@s-und-n.de>.
Yes, you can create the WebDAVResource Object with a HttpsURL.

Maybe you also have to configure certificate handling. But this is no
configuration in the slide client.

Martin

--
Martin Dulisch
Open Source Group, S&N AG

Re: Does the slide webdav client support SSL?

Posted by "K.C. Baltz" <kc...@firefox.co.uk>.
I should mention that HTTPS/SSL is only supported in Slide versions
greater than 1.0.16. The latest version, 2.0 beta, is a good choice.

K.C.