Posted to java-user@axis.apache.org by zuba <ja...@yahoo.com> on 2008/10/24 15:37:14 UTC

Axis 2 - mapping problem

Hello,

I'm building java client for some web service and I have a problem. One of
attributes in *.wsdl file is named "Class" (<xs:element name="Class"
type="xs:string"/>) so when I try to compile stub file I get exception:

ErrorReportType cannot override getClass() in java.lang.Object; overridden
me
thod is final
    [javac]                            public  java.lang.String getClass(){
    [javac]                                                     ^

So I seek the way to build an another method for this attribute, to map a
Class attribute.

Thanks in advance!

Re: AW: Axis 2 - mapping problem

Posted by zuba <ja...@yahoo.com>.
Hi,

I also think that "external mapping" is the solution, but the problem is
that I can't make it to work. The bottom line is that I'm not sure that my
syntax is ok, I cannot find any example of "external mapping".

Greetings
zuba

Martin.Berns wrote:

> Hi,
> may be "external mapping" is the solution for your problem.
> I found this
> http://www.mail-archive.com/axis-dev@ws.apache.org/msg25312.html
> when i searched for a way to use another namespace prefix instead of
> "ns1". I think what i found may be the soluton for your problem.
> Off topic: Now, do you have one for mine? ;-)
> Greetings
> martin

AW: Axis 2 - mapping problem

Posted by Ma...@materna.de.