Posted to users@tomcat.apache.org by Scott Purcell <sp...@vertisinc.com> on 2004/11/09 22:33:53 UTC

RE: TC 4.1_05 sb 4.1.31

I am stressing and writing the wrong info. I apologize
Here is the startup info
C:\Documents and Settings\spurcell>%CATALINA_HOME%\bin\startu
Using CATALINA_BASE:   C:\jakarta-tomcat-4.1.31
Using CATALINA_HOME:   C:\jakarta-tomcat-4.1.31
Using CATALINA_TMPDIR: C:\jakarta-tomcat-4.1.31\temp
Using JAVA_HOME:       C:\j2sdk1.4.1_05

So it is Tomcat 4.1.31. Does the rest hold true?