Posted to dev@trafficserver.apache.org by Alan Carroll <so...@yahoo-inc.com.INVALID> on 2015/11/13 16:28:57 UTC

TS-3612 : Restructuring Proxy Client Sessions and Transactions

Susan is actively working on this bug and people have requested a design document on what will be changed. I have attached that as a PDF. My view is that the current structure is a continual pain point where we end up doing stupid things because we can't do the smart thing. The primary goal of this work is to change that and create an architecture where useful things can be implemented in a intelligent way.

ProxyClientSessionRe-architectProposal.pdf

|   |
| ProxyClientSessionRe-architectProposal.pdfShared with Dropbox |
|  |
| View on www.dropbox.com | Preview by Yahoo |
|  |
|   |

Re: TS-3612 : Restructuring Proxy Client Sessions and Transactions

Posted by Alan Carroll <so...@yahoo-inc.com.INVALID>.
Here is the actual link, after I foiled Yahoo! Mail being "helpful". I hope.

https://www.dropbox.com/s/j87lph2z66vx05t/ProxyClientSessionRe-architectProposal.pdf?dl=0