Posted to user@couchdb.apache.org by Dan Scott <de...@gmail.com> on 2008/05/31 05:40:08 UTC

Re: code4lib presentation on CouchDB

2008/3/7 Dan Scott <de...@gmail.com>:
> Hello:
>
> A couple of weeks ago, I gave a 20-minute presentation on CouchDB at
> the code4lib conference (a collection of library developers and
> library geeks). The session was recorded, and the video will be
> available from the Internet Archive at some point in the future - but
> I thought I would share the slides with the community:
> http://coffeecode.net/archives/151-CouchDB-delicious-sacrilege.html

Quick update - the videotaped recording of my presentation is now
available for download or streaming at
http://www.archive.org/details/code4lib.conf.2008.pres.CouchDBsacrilege
should anyone be interested in a slightly out-of-date intro to CouchDB
:)

--
Dan Scott
Laurentian University

Re: code4lib presentation on CouchDB

Posted by Jan Lehnardt <ja...@apache.org>.
On May 31, 2008, at 05:40, Dan Scott wrote:

> 2008/3/7 Dan Scott <de...@gmail.com>:
>> Hello:
>>
>> A couple of weeks ago, I gave a 20-minute presentation on CouchDB at
>> the code4lib conference (a collection of library developers and
>> library geeks). The session was recorded, and the video will be
>> available from the Internet Archive at some point in the future - but
>> I thought I would share the slides with the community:
>> http://coffeecode.net/archives/151-CouchDB-delicious-sacrilege.html
>
> Quick update - the videotaped recording of my presentation is now
> available for download or streaming at
> http://www.archive.org/details/code4lib.conf.
> 2008.pres.CouchDBsacrilege
> should anyone be interested in a slightly out-of-date intro to CouchDB
> :)

Thanks for the heads-up. I've watched the presentation a few days ago
and I think you did a very fine job there. Keep it up, if you can :)

Cheers
Jan