Posted to user@struts.apache.org by Vimal Kansal <vi...@yahoo.com> on 2001/07/20 01:45:41 UTC

Problem with iterate tag

Hi,

I am getting JSP parse exception, in the following
code snippet :

                      <%-- This table will be
generated, if at all any users were found --%>
                      <logic:present name="USERS"
scope="request" >
                        <bean:define id="users"
name="USERS" type="java.util.Vector" scope="request"
toScope="request" />
                          <th class=fieldheading>
                            &nbsp;
                          </th>
                          <th  class=fieldheading>
                            Login Name
                          </th>
                          <th  class=fieldheading>
                            Full Name
                          </th>
                          <th  class=fieldheading>
                            Company
                          </th>
                          <th  class=fieldheading>
                            Department</th>
                          <th  class=fieldheading>
                            Groups
                          </th>
                        <logic:iterate id="usr"
name="users"
type="com.netfish.xdi.struts.beans.UserSummaryData"
collection="<% users% >">
                                 1
page="/logon.do">
                                   <bean:write
name="usr" property="userID" />
                                   <bean:write
name="usr" property="fullName" />
                                   <bean:write
name="usr" property="company" />
                                   <bean:write
name="usr" property="department" />
                        </logic:iterate>
                       </logic:present>

The error is happening on the line <logic:iterate

Can somebody help me?

Vimal

http://personal.mail.yahoo.com/

Re: Problem with iterate tag