Posted to solr-user@lucene.apache.org by Tom Burton-West <tb...@umich.edu> on 2012/11/13 20:00:56 UTC

URL parameters to use FieldAnalysisRequestHandler

Hello,

I  would like to send a request to the FieldAnalysisRequestHandler.  The
javadoc lists the parameter names such as analysis.field, but sending those
as URL parameters does not seem to work:

mysolr.umich.edu/analysis/field?analysis.name=title&q=fire-fly

leaving out the "analysis" doesn't work either:

mysolr.umich.edu/analysis/field?name=title&q=fire-fly

No matter what field I specify, the analysis returned is for the default
field. (See repsonse excerpt below)

Is there a page somewhere that shows the correct syntax for sending get
requests to the FieldAnalysisRequestHandler?

Tom

----
<lst name="analysis">
<lst name="field_types"/>
<lst name="field_names">
<lst name="ocr">

Re: URL parameters to use FieldAnalysisRequestHandler

Posted by Tom Burton-West <tb...@umich.edu>.
Thanks Robert,

Somehow I read the doc but still entered the params wrong.  Should have
been "analysis.fieldname" instead of "analysis.name"  Works fine now.

Tom

Posted by Robert Muir <rc...@gmail.com>.