Posted to user@ofbiz.apache.org by Nandani Aggarwal <na...@paxcel.net> on 2012/04/25 07:55:13 UTC

sales tax included twice in shopping cart

Hello ,

I have set tax included in price as true in Tax Authority and for each
product.Set Show prices with tax included as true in store.
I can display correct product price , subtotal and grand total (including
tax in price)  during checkout.But in final step order creation occurs then
again it adds tax to grand total which wrong due to which sales tax gets
included twice in shopping cart.

I think already there is thread in forum for this issue with last response
for  sales tax included twice in shopping cart , Feb 12, 2010
I want to know is this issue still exist?Do we have facility of placing an
order with tax already included in price.

Hope to get positive response soon.

Thanks
Nandani Aggarwal