Posted to dev@trafficserver.apache.org by Gmail <un...@gmail.com> on 2011/08/18 17:13:58 UTC

Traffic server plugins

Hi all,

I hope this is the correct list to post to if not appologies.

I now use traffic server as my reverse proxy of choice, its great.

I  have currently created 2 plugins for traffic server, however am stuck
developing the next two required plugins (one is a 'simple' transformation
plugin, and another is a 'simple' plugin that regex's the content going
through the proxy for a match and simply logs the match. ) .

I am looking for a developer that knows traffic server / plugins to assist
in creating these two plugins, I am willing to pay reasonably for your
assistance.  If any developer is interested in assiting with these two
plugins please could you reply and I will give more details.

best regards
Kevin

Re: Traffic server plugins

Posted by Eric Ahn <by...@gmail.com>.
I know that apache group don't want to pay for working on it, just donate it.
Why don't u want it? U could try to find a proper freelancer group.

Eric iPhone

2011. 8. 19. 오전 1:00 Gmail <un...@gmail.com> 작성:

Re: Traffic server plugins

Posted by Eric Ahn <by...@gmail.com>.