Posted to users@subversion.apache.org by suhas malusare <su...@gmail.com> on 2011/10/08 06:30:59 UTC

Fwd: How do I setup multisite environment with Visualsvn

Hello,

I got your email from Markmail web site.

Thanks,

I have successfully mirrored/replicated the remote repository on the local
server using svnsync init & svnsync sync tool,
But when i check in the modified code in to the slave repository sync
between Master & Slave repository fails
(Slave repository unable to send the local changes to its Master
repository).

Notes at *http://www.slideshare.net/normanmaurer/apacheconeusvnreplication
*Explains that* *I can make the changes at slave site & I can check-in them
in the slave repository* *as well.* *
(PDF Attached)

How do I commit changes at the slave (Mirrored) repository?

Thanks

Suhas

Re: Fwd: How do I setup multisite environment with Visualsvn

Posted by Thorsten Schöning <ts...@am-soft.de>.
Guten Tag suhas malusare,
am Samstag, 8. Oktober 2011 um 06:30 schrieben Sie:

> *http://www.slideshare.net/normanmaurer/apacheconeusvnreplication

How does your config of the slave look like? The important thing is
SVNMasterURI, you can't really commit to the slave, the slave must
forward the commit to your master. That's what is shown on page 16 of
your link.

Mit freundlichen Grüßen,

Thorsten Schöning

--
Thorsten Schöning
AM-SoFT IT-Systeme - Hameln | Potsdam | Leipzig

Telefon: Potsdam: 0331-743881-0
E-Mail:  tschoening@am-soft.de
Web:     http://www.am-soft.de

AM-SoFT GmbH IT-Systeme, Konsumhof 1-5, 14482 Potsdam
Amtsgericht Potsdam HRB 21278 P, Geschäftsführer: Andreas Muchow