Posted to dev@mnemonic.apache.org by Zhen Li <za...@apache.org> on 2022/05/13 17:43:01 UTC

[ANNOUNCEMENT] Mnemonic 0.17.0 released

Dear Mnemonic Contributors,

We are pleased to announce that Mnemonic 0.17.0 has been officially
released. The release can be found here:

https://dist.apache.org/repos/dist/release/mnemonic/0.17.0/

Thank you all for your contributions to this release.

The planned items for 0.18.0 has been discussed as follows:

1. Apache Flink integration
2. Improve Redis integration.
3. New backend and frontend planned for upgrading the website.

Regards, Zhen

Re: [ANNOUNCEMENT] Mnemonic 0.17.0 released

Posted by Gordon <qi...@gmail.com>.
Great, thank you so much!