Posted to dev@openwhisk.apache.org by Rodric Rabbah <ro...@gmail.com> on 2020/08/04 23:42:57 UTC

Hosting OpenWhisk community call tomorrow

There was a storm earlier today in the ny area where I live and it knocked out power internet and cellular service. It’s not expected that services will be restored tomorrow. I will be unable to host the call it looks like - and apart from this email I don’t expect to be online either. If someone else can/wants to host the call, please volunteer. Otherwise I suggest skipping for the next call August 19.

-r

Re: Hosting OpenWhisk community call tomorrow

Posted by Dominic Kim <st...@gmail.com>.
I wish I could but I am unable to host it at this time.
If there is no volunteer, I am ok with skipping it.

-dom

2020년 8월 5일 (수) 오전 8:44, Rodric Rabbah <ro...@gmail.com>님이 작성: