Posted to jdo-dev@db.apache.org by Andy Jefferson <an...@ajsoft.net> on 2005/10/24 13:02:59 UTC

Apache JIRA : Project JDO - disappearing issues

Why is it that when I sometimes look at Apache JIRA I find that issues are
maybe no longer there, then I look back 10 mins later they appear. Seems like
Apache have some process that reloads up JIRA every so often. Can anyone
confirm what is actually going on with your JIRA ?

I look today and find pretty much none of the Query issues that Michael
(Watzek) raised, yet they were there yesterday (no, its not a user preference
issue - this is from a bookmarked page that shows all issues for the JDO
project). How exactly are people supposed to develop systems when the issue
tracker is unreliable so no one knows the issues .... hmmmmmmmmm

--
Andy