Posted to users@tapestry.apache.org by ks1304 <ki...@ebcsoft.de> on 2010/04/13 14:20:50 UTC

How to get a link + reload the page?

Hello,
I have a page where I have a listener method "public ILink
doSomething(IRequestCycle cycle)" where a service is generating a PDF
document and returning an ILink. The listener method is called when clicking
a button on the web page. In addition to the pdf which is generated I also
need to refresh the page to display some values that have been changed. But
since I'm fairly new to Tapestry, I have no idea how I can get the page to
refresh or update certain values on the page afterwards.
Any ideas are welcome. Thanks a lot.