Posted to users@cocoon.apache.org by Sebastian Mäder <ma...@fh-brandenburg.de> on 2001/09/20 09:42:27 UTC

Generate Static HTML with Cocoon

Hi cocooner,

I have build a page with cocoon. For examble so
http://host:8080/cocoon/xyz/index.html

Now I want to build a static HTML Version of this page with cocoon. How can
I do this ?? Is there a batch File or anything else for this ??

Thanx

your Sincerely

Sebastian

Re: Generate Static HTML with Cocoon

Posted by Sergio Carvalho <se...@acm.org>.
You can run Cocoon from command-line. However, for this I usually just use a
mirroring tool (curl or wget for linux, teleport pro for win).

From: Sebastian Mäder <ma...@fh-brandenburg.de>
--

> Hi cocooner,
>

> I have build a page with cocoon. For examble so
> http://host:8080/cocoon/xyz/index.html
>
> Now I want to build a static HTML Version of this page with cocoon. How can
> I do this ?? Is there a batch File or anything else for this ??
>
> Thanx
>
> your Sincerely
>
> Sebastian

Sergio Carvalho