Posted to rampart-dev@ws.apache.org by Thilina Mahesh Buddhika <th...@gmail.com> on 2009/12/15 18:02:53 UTC

Possible build failures in Rampart trunk

Hi,

Current Rampart trunk depends on Axiom 1.2.8 (this dependency is inherited
from the Axis2 1.5 dependency) and all the related artifacts are downloaded
from the following repository. But now it seems like this repository has
been permanently moved to another location. So during the build time, it
downloads the HTML error pages as artifacts.

As a temporary fix for this issue, we can change the Axis2 version to
SNAPSHOT. I have created a JIRA for this and submitted a patch as a fix for
this [2]. This fix is tested with all tests are in place and all the tests
get passed.

Thanks.
/thilina

[1] - https://maven-repository.dev.java.net/nonav/repository
[2] - http://issues.apache.org/jira/browse/RAMPART-271

Thilina Mahesh Buddhika
http://blog.thilinamb.com

Re: Possible build failures in Rampart trunk

Posted by Prabath Siriwardena <pr...@wso2.com>.
Siva wrote:
> Hi Prabath,
>
>             I am unable to checkout the rampart , i am getting
> following error, i am using
> Tortise svn
>
> Error: OPTIONS of
> 'https://svn.apache.org/repos/asf/webservices/rampart/trunk/java':
> Error: Could not resolve hostname `svn.apache.org': No such host is
> known.
> Error:  (https://svn.apache.org) \
Try "http" instead of "https".

Thanks.