Posted to dev@tomcat.apache.org by Anas Ahmed <an...@msn.com> on 2009/04/11 09:30:00 UTC

compile tomcat on windows environment ?

hello all,
must i have cygwin to compile tomcat on windows environment ??
since i have exception with "ant download" command when download JDT.

thanks
Anas

RE: compile tomcat on windows environment ?

Posted by Anas Ahmed <an...@msn.com>.
Now it is OK
i have compiled it successfully.
what is the next ?
-try to solve bugs or to get familiar with some APIs that  Tomcat uses?
 how to know that some bugs is simple?
 what is the most important API that make me familiar with tomcat?

thanks

Posted by Steve Yates <st...@springsource.com>.

Posted by Mark Thomas <ma...@apache.org>.