Posted to java-dev@axis.apache.org by Davanum Srinivas <da...@gmail.com> on 2006/07/24 19:06:13 UTC

Patches (Re: [Axis2] svn commit: r424366 - in /webservices/axis2/trunk/java/modules/jaxws: ./ src/org/apache/axis2/jaxws/ src/org/apache/axis2/jaxws/client/factory/ src/org/apache/axis2/jaxws/client/proxy/ src/org/apache/axis2/jaxws/registry/ src/org

Rich,

I agree with Eran. *PLEASE* as people who do the work to submit
patches to JIRA. That way we can monitor their contributions, how they
engage with the community about their work. Also when the patch gets
uploaded to JIRA, there is a button for letting Apache use the patch.
So it covers us legally as well.  Also, *PLEASE* ask Nikhil to submit
a indiviual CLA as well.

thanks,
dims

Re: Patches (Re: [Axis2] svn commit: r424366 - in /webservices/axis2/trunk/java/modules/jaxws: ./ src/org/apache/axis2/jaxws/ src/org/apache/axis2/jaxws/client/factory/ src/org/apache/axis2/jaxws/client/proxy/ src/org/apache/axis2/jaxws/registry/ src/org

Posted by R J Scheuerle Jr <sc...@us.ibm.com>.

Nikhil's original patch was incomplete.  I worked with Nikhil to create the
new patch.  Thank for the admonition.

Nikhil has already submitted a CLA.

Rich Scheuerle
Architect
IBM WebSphere Web Services Engine & Tooling
Apache Axis2 (scheu@apache.org)
512-838-5115  (IBM TL 678-5115)

             "Davanum
             Srinivas"
             <davanum@gmail.co                                          To
             m>                        axis-dev@ws.apache.org
                                                                        cc
             07/24/2006 12:06
             PM                                                    Subject
                                       Patches (Re: [Axis2] svn commit:
                                       r424366 - in
             Please respond to         /webservices/axis2/trunk/java/modul
             axis-dev@ws.apach         es/jaxws: ./
                   e.org               src/org/apache/axis2/jaxws/

Posted by Nikhil V Thaker <ni...@us.ibm.com>.
Dims - I have already submitted CLA. I have also been writing new
functionality for JAXWS Client api's and work with Rich to create patches
for JIRA that I open to add new features. I have been attaching patch
files to JIRA and also check the button so apache can use the patch.

I am just trying to gain familiarity with the whole process here and
hopefully will get up to speed as soon as possible. My apologies if I
caused any confusion.

Nikhil Thaker
office: 512 838 9964
nvthaker@us.ibm.com