Posted to user@oozie.apache.org by Scott Preddy <sc...@gmail.com> on 2014/06/25 17:45:57 UTC

how to specify job to run only Monday through Friday

How can I specify a job run once a day Monday through Friday only?

I do not see coordinator notation to do this. I am using
oozie-3.3.0-cdh4.2.0.

Re: how to specify job to run only Monday through Friday

Posted by Mona Chitnis <ch...@yahoo-inc.com.INVALID>.
You can use CRON syntax now supported to specify Oozie coordinator
frequency. However, this feature is currently in trunk and not in a
released version. The next release oozie-4.1.0 should most likely include
it. For now, the workaround is the to have 5 daily coordinators for each
day M-F.