Posted to user@poi.apache.org by Rainer Schwarze <rs...@admadic.de> on 2007/11/22 14:44:18 UTC

Re: R: Nessun oggetto (HYPERLINK)

Martino Spighi wrote:
> Thank you!
> I'll send to you a zip file with the word file, the resulting pdf file and a
> simple program.
> Martino

Hi Martino,

I received the Word file and the PDF - please also send the output Word
file :-) (to my personal address, not to the poi list).
When I took a look at it, I'll post the information to this list.

best wishes, Rainer

R: R: Nessun oggetto (HYPERLINK)

Posted by Martino Spighi <ma...@plangroup.it>.

Probably I'can specify restrictions over the Word File depending on how they
are!
Is there a way to use Hyperlink?
Can you tell me the alternatives?
Sorry for my English and thank you very much for what are you doing.
Martino

Posted by Rainer Schwarze <rs...@admadic.de>.
Rainer Schwarze wrote:
> Martino Spighi wrote:
>> I'll send to you a zip file with the word file, the resulting pdf file and a
>> simple program.
[...]