Posted to dev@mahout.apache.org by Andrew Musselman <an...@gmail.com> on 2015/05/31 01:06:58 UTC

Re: Gearing up for 1.0.0 (cut-off of the branch)

We're targeting a 0.10.1 release tomorrow; no problem, our slip-up, thanks
for accomodating.

Posted by Andrew Purtell <ap...@apache.org>.
Great to see this coming together! Almost there...

--
Best regards,

   - Andy

(via Tom White)

Re: Gearing up for 1.0.0 (cut-off of the branch)

Posted by Andrew Purtell <ap...@apache.org>.

--
Best regards,

   - Andy