Posted to dev@kafka.apache.org by Jason Gustafson <ja...@confluent.io> on 2018/09/06 23:36:20 UTC

Re: [VOTE] KIP-320: Allow fetchers to detect and handle log truncation

Hey All,

One update while implementing this. To go along with the addition of the
leader epoch to the OffsetCommit API, we have also updated TxnOffsetCommit.
See the KIP for the changes: https://cwiki.apache.
org/confluence/display/KAFKA/KIP-320%3A+Allow+fetchers+to+
detect+and+handle+log+truncation.

Thanks,
Jason