Posted to dev@xalan.apache.org by Nitin Suri <ni...@gmail.com> on 2007/04/18 22:19:54 UTC

IGXML,SGXML & WFXML classes

Hi,

 I'm new to Xerces.

Can anyone tell me where I can find more information about IGXML,SGXML and
WFXML classes.

I tried looking into the API documentation but couldn't find anything. Can
someone point me to any other resource that explains the different
classes/files that makeup Xerces-C?

 Thanks,
Nit.

Re: IGXML,SGXML & WFXML classes

Posted by David Bertoni <db...@apache.org>.
Nitin Suri wrote:
> Hi,
>
> I'm new to Xerces.
>
> Can anyone tell me where I can find more information about IGXML,SGXML
> and WFXML classes.
>
> I tried looking into the API documentation but couldn't find anything.
> Can someone point me to any other resource that explains the different
> classes/files that makeup Xerces-C?

The first thing you should do is subscribe and post to the Xerces-C User list:

http://xml.apache.org/mail.html#xerces-c-user

This is a list for Xalan developers, not Xerces-C.

Dave