Posted to oak-dev@jackrabbit.apache.org by Marcel Reutegger <mr...@adobe.com.INVALID> on 2018/11/12 07:52:34 UTC

Intent to backport OAK-7886

Hi,

I'd like to backport OAK-7886 to the maintenance branches. Depending on how node types are registered it may happen that even built-in node types end up in an invalid state. The risk is medium to low because the fix is not too complex and has been reviewed but still affects a central piece of the JCR type system in Oak.

Regards
 Marcel

Re: Intent to backport OAK-7886

Posted by Alex Deparvu <st...@apache.org>.