Posted to users@openoffice.apache.org by "Russ G." <Ph...@hotmail.com> on 2016/10/20 18:32:42 UTC

Help Needed

Hi,

I am having a problem with Open Office and tried to log onto the Community Forum. I don’t remember my password (or user name) and when I enter my email address to retrieve my password I get a message that it is not recognized. When I try to create as new account I am told that my email address is already being used.

There is no way I can see to contact an administrator at the user form. There are no Contact Us links.

Consequently, I can neither log into the forum under my current email address, cannot retrieve my password with my current email address or create as new account with my current email address. It’s an impossible situation. It makes me wonder how many people would like to be using the forum but cannot becasue they cannot find anyone to contact in order to get the help needed.

Can someone there please do something so I can get into the forum?

Thank you.

Russ Greene

Re: Help Needed

Posted by Hagar Delest <de...@gmail.com>.