Posted to dev@roller.apache.org by Glen Mazza <gl...@gmail.com> on 2014/07/31 01:45:40 UTC

Remove XHTML Friends Network from our HTML headers?

Hi Team, I'm in the process of updating Roller's HTML headers to HTML5.
We have a profile referring to the XHTML Friends Network
(http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/XHTML_Friends_Network) on several of our
headers:

<!DOCTYPE html>
<!-- XFN friendly -->
<head profile="http://gmpg.org/xfn/11">

XFN looks out-of-date (http://gmpg.org/xfn/and/), maybe supplanted by
other social media tools today.  Anyone know, is this an antiquated
reference I should pull out of our HTMLs or are people still using it today?

Thanks,
Glen

Re: Remove XHTML Friends Network from our HTML headers?

Posted by Glen Mazza <gl...@gmail.com>.
All XFN references removed yesterday.

Glen

Posted by Anil Gangolli <an...@busybuddha.org>.