Posted to users@activemq.apache.org by Imran Raza Khan <im...@gmail.com> on 2021/05/08 14:22:32 UTC

How to disable producerFlowControl in Apache Artemis

Hi,

As we can disable producerFlowControlin ActiveMQ , by adding following in
activemq.xml

<policyEntry queue=">" producerFlowControl="false">

But a similar configuration i am not able to find for Artemis. Please point
me to configuration if i missed.

Regards,
imran

Re: How to disable producerFlowControl in Apache Artemis

Posted by Gary Tully <ga...@gmail.com>.
That configuration is not exposed in the Artemis OpenWire protocol
implementation, it is false by default. Async sends will not
accumulate in memory when there is no credit/resources on the broker.

what behaviour do you wish the control with this setting?