Posted to users@tapestry.apache.org by Geoff Longman <gl...@intelligentworks.com> on 2004/02/12 22:02:27 UTC

Re: [Spindle-developer] Re: Spindle 3.0.35 integration build available

Spindle is flakey in Eclipse 3.0 builds, and as far as I can tell, it
doesn't work at all in M6.
Its been my position all along that reliable support for Eclipse 3.0 won't
appear until 3.0 gets closer to a final release.

Although, there may be relief coming in M7

http://www.eclipsepowered.org/archives/000012.html

Geoff