Posted to dev@subversion.apache.org by Philip Martin <ph...@codematters.co.uk> on 2004/03/08 21:27:02 UTC

Re: svn commit: r8940 - trunk/contrib/client-side/psvn

xsteve@tigris.org writes:

> Author: xsteve
> Date: Mon Mar  8 14:42:22 2004
> New Revision: 8940
>
> Modified:
>    trunk/contrib/client-side/psvn/psvn.el
> Log:
> * Compatibility code for emacs20 for
>   puthash, gethash (thanks to Shun-ichi Goto)
> * Remove temporary created files for commit and the property editor

This log message doesn't conform to our guidelines, it should mention
every filename and function modified.  Please read the HACKING file
and look at some other log messages.  Note that this applies to all
the log messages you have written for this file.

--
Philip Martin