Posted to dev@hbase.apache.org by Hoang Manh Thanh <th...@sendo.vn> on 2019/01/14 07:49:00 UTC

[HBase] Thrift worker pool pseudo-distributed mode

Hi,
I new to HBase.
I setup HBase pseudo-distributed for studying the platform. I use Erlang
connect to HBase via Thrift. All configs are default so I just can have
about 1000Write request to HBase. I have try change thrift config in
"hbase-site.xml" file as below:
   <property>
     <name>hbase.thrift.minWorkerThreads</name>
     <value>32</value>
   </property>
   <property>
     <name>hbase.thrift.maxWorkerThreads</name>
     <value>2000</value>
   </property>
   <property>
     <name>hbase.thrift.maxQueuedRequests</name>
     <value>2000</value>
   </property>

But nothing difference, and the request per seconds seem like decrease as
the data grow, currently it just about 2GB data. Is this because I run on
pseudo-distributed mode?
How do I config the Thrift server to increase read/write request? (add node
or increase thread pool)

Thanks