Posted to dev@asterixdb.apache.org by Chen Li <ch...@gmail.com> on 2017/02/03 06:11:02 UTC

Re: How to Link (in Gerrit) your old Yahoo ID to a Google/Github login

I followed these steps and linked my gmail account.  But the gerrit site
shows a weird account for me "Anon. E. Moose (1000151)".  When I tried to
"add me" to the changes at https://asterix-gerrit.ics.uci.edu/#/c/1481/, it
lists me as "1000151".  Any idea how to fix it?

Chen

Posted by Ian Maxon <im...@uci.edu>.
If anyone runs into the same problem just let me know. Somehow Chen's
old account wasn't tied to the Yahoo ID he used to login, so it made a
new account.

Posted by Chen Li <ch...@gmail.com>.