Posted to oak-dev@jackrabbit.apache.org by Julian Reschke <ju...@greenbytes.de> on 2015/02/04 15:26:51 UTC

Re: svn commit: r1657188 - /jackrabbit/oak/trunk/oak-lucene/src/main/java/org/apache/jackrabbit/oak/plugins/index/lucene/LuceneIndexEditor.java

On 2015-02-04 14:09, tommaso@apache.org wrote:
> Author: tommaso
> Date: Wed Feb  4 13:09:35 2015
> New Revision: 1657188

> Log:
> OAK-2457 - :suggest and :spellcheck do not need to be stored
>
> Modified:
>      jackrabbit/oak/trunk/oak-lucene/src/main/java/org/apache/jackrabbit/oak/plugins/index/lucene/LuceneIndexEditor.java

I believe this breaks query-related tests in oak-core!

Best regards, Julian

Posted by Tommaso Teofili <to...@gmail.com>.
I see now, it's a problem in the xpath.txt query template that I forgot to
update when adding OAK-2455 support rep:suggest queries in xpath.
It's fixed as of r1657265.

Regards,
Tommaso

Posted by Tommaso Teofili <to...@gmail.com>.