Posted to users@wicket.apache.org by Swanthe Lindgren <sw...@megasol.se> on 2008/10/29 10:21:48 UTC

Session timeout page

How do I change the session timeout page? I want my application to
display the actual home page on session timout instead of the default
"Return to homepage"-link page.

//Swanthe

Re: Session timeout page

Posted by Matthias Keller <ma...@ergon.ch>.
Hi

See here for all kinds of different error pages you can easily adjust:
http://cwiki.apache.org/WICKET/error-pages-and-feedback-messages.html

Matt

Swanthe Lindgren wrote:
> How do I change the session timeout page? I want my application to
> display the actual home page on session timout instead of the default
> "Return to homepage"-link page.
>
> //Swanthe

matthias.keller@ergon.ch  +41 44 268 83 98
Ergon Informatik AG, Kleinstrasse 15, CH-8008 Zürich
http://www.ergon.ch
e r g o n    smart people - smart software

Re: Session timeout page

Posted by Martin Grigorov <mc...@e-card.bg>.
Is this session expiration or page expiration ?

I know it is a bit misleading but Wicket throws PageExpiredException
when it doesn't find a particular version of the requested page in the
page store.

There could be different reasons why the page is not found but in my
experience the most often case is that a field of some component is not
serializable and this prevents the storing of the page.

RE: Session timeout page

Posted by Kai Mütz <km...@googlemail.com>.
Swanthe Lindgren <ma...@megasol.se> wrote:
> How do I change the session timeout page? I want my application to
> display the actual home page on session timout instead of the default
> "Return to homepage"-link page.

Try

getApplicationSettings().setPageExpiredErrorPage(HomePage.class);

in the init() method of your application.

Kai