Posted to users@tapestry.apache.org by Lance Java <la...@googlemail.com> on 2013/11/30 13:51:01 UTC

[ANN] tapestry-graphael

I've just created a little component library for generating gRaphaël SVG
charts. Currently only pie charts and line charts are supported.... I'll
probably only add other chart types as I need them myself.

Demo: http://tapestry-graphael.uklance.cloudbees.net/
Source: https://github.com/uklance/tapestry-graphael
gRaphaël docs: http://g.raphaeljs.com/

I realise that there's already a tapestry-highcharts component library but
I prefer gRaphaël's MIT license.

Contributions / feedback welcome.

Cheers,
Lance.

Re: [ANN] tapestry-graphael

Posted by Lance Java <la...@googlemail.com>.
Hi François,

Sencha is not free, it's a commercial product which uses gRaphaël for
charting.

Re: [ANN] tapestry-graphael

Posted by François Facon <fr...@atos.net>.
Hello Lance.

It looks promising.
Good to know that RaphaëlJs have a Mit licence.
I was not aware that the Senchalabs is a non-profit foundation created to
support open source projects affiliated with Sencha. Good catch!

Cheers.
François