Posted to community@flink.apache.org by HyungHo Kim <hy...@aeris.net> on 2018/02/05 12:25:50 UTC

Question on "Powered by Flink" page

Dear Flink Team & Community,

I am Hyungho and reaching out on behalf of DPP (Data Processing
Platform) team of Aeris.

Aeris (https://www.aeris.com)  is a leading platform / service provider
in IoT domain, powering critical projects for some of the most demanding
customers of IoT services.

We've been actively using Flink as our stream processing engine and
would like to share our architecture & use cases in the "Powered by
Flink" page ( https://flink.apache.org/poweredby.html ).

Could someone please let us know how we could proceed? (Esp. regarding
the process and/or guide)

Thanks in advance,

Hyungho

Re: Question on "Powered by Flink" page