Posted to users@tomcat.apache.org by Sales ShiftAce <sa...@shiftace.com> on 2006/11/16 06:40:02 UTC

Robot class using Services not working

Hi

I am trying to use the Robot class for an application where I want to send
keystrokes into a clients browser screen created by a JSP page to guide them
through an initial configuration of the application.

When using Tomcat in Console mode, it works fine. When using the standard
installed Windows (XP) Tomcat (tomcat5w.exe) Service and the same code and
XML's, no keystrokes appear. There are no errors, just no keystrokes.

Any suggestions?

Max