Posted to users@tapestry.apache.org by Stony Zhang <zh...@cyberobject.com> on 2007/01/17 10:26:13 UTC

About the table in contrib

Hi, everyone,

         I'm new in Tapestry. I saw the table in the workbench. But I can't
understand the principle of it.

Can you give me some explanation? Or give me some suggestion.

         Any help is appreciated!

Best wishes,

Stony

Re: About the table in contrib

Posted by Daniel Tabuenca <dt...@gmail.com>.
I think we could help you better if you could ask a specific question.
Have you read all the documentation? Have you looked at the tapestry
examples from the source code? What in particular is confusing, or
what don't you understand. I'd suggest also getting Kent Tongs
excellent tapestry e-book "Enjoying Web Development With Tapestry".
You can find it here:

http://www.agileskills2.org/EWDT/

Chapter 7 is devoted entirely to using the contrib:Table component.