Posted to user@mesos.apache.org by Judith Malnick <jm...@mesosphere.io> on 2017/06/01 22:45:54 UTC

Re: June 3rd: MesosCon North America CFP due!

Feel free to resubmit a talk from a previous MesosCon. There are different
audiences in each location so don't be shy to submit a talk you've already
given or a proposal that you've been optimizing since the last time around.

Best!
Judith

--
Judith Malnick
DC/OS Community Manager

Re: June 3rd: MesosCon North America CFP due!

Posted by Neil Conway <ne...@gmail.com>.
Hi Jay,

The CFP deadline has been extended to June 30.

Neil

Posted by Neil Conway <ne...@gmail.com>.
Hi Jay,

Posted by Jay Guo <gu...@gmail.com>.