Posted to dev@struts.apache.org by Manoel Pimentel <ma...@gmail.com> on 2008/01/09 18:21:58 UTC

Catch the element param in a action class

Hi to everyone,

Please, I need help :-).

Like are possible catch the values in a session using the
"ActionContext.getContext().getSession()", I want to know if have any way to
catch in a action class, the value of one parameter set in the struts.xml
file?

Example:
I need use in my Action class, the value set in a tag like: XLS inside a
action element.

Thanks for any help, ok?

Manoel Pimentel
www.visaoagil.com

Re: Catch the element param in a action class

Posted by Dave Newton <ne...@yahoo.com>.
Please ask questions like this on the struts-user list; struts-dev is for the
development of Struts itself.

Thanks,
Dave