Posted to user@carbondata.apache.org by Liang Chen <ch...@apache.org> on 2017/06/07 03:22:12 UTC

Fwd: [DISCUSSION] Whether Carbondata should keep carbon-sql-shell script

Hi users

Please give your comments also for the discussion.

Regards
Liang

Posted by erluchen <ch...@gmail.com>.
Hi

I am sorry, I made a mistake, that carbon-spark-shell, rather than
carbon-sql-shell.

Regards.
Chenerlu.

Re: Fwd: [DISCUSSION] Whether Carbondata should keep carbon-sql-shell script

Posted by Erlu Chen <ch...@gmail.com>.
Hi community

Any comments on this topic ?

If others have no idea, I will raise a PR to remove this feature.

Regards
Chenerlu.