Posted to dev@cocoon.apache.org by Gerhard Froehlich <ge...@yahoo.de> on 2003/02/05 23:46:16 UTC

Late, but congratulations

Hi Team,
crongratulations that you (we) managed it to become a
Apache top-level project.

I know, I know it's totaly offtopic and to late, but
well that's me :->

I'm in the moment in the "Inactive Committers List",
but it makes very proud to be part of this community.

Greets from Nice/France
- Gerhard

Re: Late, but congratulations

Posted by Gerhard Froehlich <ge...@yahoo.de>.
 --- Nicola Ken Barozzi <ni...@apache.org> wrote:

> Gerhard Froehlich wrote, On 05/02/2003 23.46:
> > Hi Team,
> > crongratulations that you (we) managed it to
> become a
> > Apache top-level project.
>
> *we* please :-D

Ok WE!

> > I know, I know it's totaly offtopic and to late,
> but
> > well that's me :->
>
> It's a shame you were not with us lately. We miss
> you too.

Oh that's nice. I life on the bullet train in the
moment. Most of my time I spend in Nice for my actual
project and working my ass off. Hope I can contribute
somedays again. A short look into bugzilla said me, oh
well there is indeed somethings todo :->

> > I'm in the moment in the "Inactive Committers
> List",
> > but it makes very proud to be part of this
> community.
>
> Contribute on the "birthday" thread then at least,
> and you'll still be
> considered active ;-)

Hehe

Greets
- Gerhard

=====

Re: Late, but congratulations

Posted by Nicola Ken Barozzi <ni...@apache.org>.

Gerhard Froehlich wrote, On 05/02/2003 23.46:
> Hi Team,
> crongratulations that you (we) managed it to become a
> Apache top-level project.

*we* please :-D

> I know, I know it's totaly offtopic and to late, but
> well that's me :->

It's a shame you were not with us lately. We miss you too.

> I'm in the moment in the "Inactive Committers List",
> but it makes very proud to be part of this community.

Contribute on the "birthday" thread then at least, and you'll still be
considered active ;-)

             - verba volant, scripta manent -